WORLDWIDE LISTEN LIVE
Search BCR blog
- BirdCallsRadio: Judith Davis, Great White Pelican
- BirdCallsRadio Reboots!
- Noble Proctor Remembered
- BirdCallsRadio: Bonnie Paton Moon & Larry Morgan
- Know Your Bird Calls™
- Paton’s Birder Haven Lives On!
- Julie Zickefoose back in Connecticut
- BirdCallRadio: Biking For Birds with Dorian Anderson
- Dorian Anderson, Biking For Birds next guest on BirdCallsRadio
- BirdCallsRadio Re-launched
BCR iTunes To Go!
KNOW YOUR BIRD CALLS!
- Another adventure and reading of her book to #children for this GREAT author @freekatie in beautiful #NewYorkCity B… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… Twitter 6 days ago
- RT @MardiWD: Great talk with @freekatie about the beloved Vulture at the @bedfordaudubon meeting tonight @BirdCallsRadio https://t.co/TiaGg… Twitter 1 week ago
- Antarctic explorer’s 118-year-old painting discovered among penguin poo. bit.ly/2skLKIb https://t.co/6SJhkLbl3n Twitter 1 week ago
- NEWS @bedfordaudubon Author Katie Fallon @freekatie Vultures: 6/14 7PM @KatonahLibrary 26 Bedford Rd, Katonah NY… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… Twitter 1 week ago
Producer of BCR
Category Archives: Podcast Episode
Judy Davis was the first person to identified the Great White Pelican that landed on Sanibel Island, Florida on Feb 28, 2016. Continue reading
An extraordinary story that marks an historical timeline of events in the birding and conservation world that celebrates the victory & success of the Paton’s Property in perpetuity! Continue reading
Biking for Birds is a year-long environmental odyssey aimed at protecting wild birds and their habitats. Continue reading
Gail Eleanor McNab, an ABA Birders’ Exchange international intern and Betty Petersen, Director of Birders’ Exchange, will share and help you learn about this important bird conservation program from both who have first-hand knowledge of the subject from two different views. Continue reading
Bill Thompson III, co-publisher and editor of “Bird Watchers Digest,” discusses his magazine and also his new book “The Young Birder’s Guide to Birds of North America” Continue reading