WORLDWIDE LISTEN LIVE
Search BCR blog
- BirdCallsRadio: Judith Davis, Great White Pelican
- BirdCallsRadio Reboots!
- Noble Proctor Remembered
- BirdCallsRadio: Bonnie Paton Moon & Larry Morgan
- Know Your Bird Calls™
- Paton’s Birder Haven Lives On!
- Julie Zickefoose back in Connecticut
- BirdCallRadio: Biking For Birds with Dorian Anderson
- Dorian Anderson, Biking For Birds next guest on BirdCallsRadio
- BirdCallsRadio Re-launched
BCR iTunes To Go!
KNOW YOUR BIRD CALLS!
- Another adventure and reading of her book to #children for this GREAT author @freekatie in beautiful #NewYorkCity B… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… Twitter 6 days ago
- RT @MardiWD: Great talk with @freekatie about the beloved Vulture at the @bedfordaudubon meeting tonight @BirdCallsRadio https://t.co/TiaGg… Twitter 1 week ago
- Antarctic explorer’s 118-year-old painting discovered among penguin poo. bit.ly/2skLKIb https://t.co/6SJhkLbl3n Twitter 1 week ago
- NEWS @bedfordaudubon Author Katie Fallon @freekatie Vultures: 6/14 7PM @KatonahLibrary 26 Bedford Rd, Katonah NY… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… Twitter 1 week ago
Producer of BCR
Category Archives: BirdCallsRadio iTunes
Judy Davis was the first person to identified the Great White Pelican that landed on Sanibel Island, Florida on Feb 28, 2016. Continue reading
An extraordinary story that marks an historical timeline of events in the birding and conservation world that celebrates the victory & success of the Paton’s Property in perpetuity! Continue reading
Biking for Birds is a year-long environmental odyssey aimed at protecting wild birds and their habitats. Continue reading
BirdCallsRadio continues to bring the epitome of the North American birding and conservation communities to our diverse audience with weekly guests. In addition, the show also has a regular spot by birding personalities, tips, giveaways, bird banter and, of course, calls from listeners. Continue reading
Focus on Diversity: Changing the FACE of American Birding.is to promote effective outreach to more diverse audiences with birding opportunities, outdoor recreation, and conservation messages. Continue reading